366 Technology can help you migrate your existing HTML to WordPress. Get a quote.
Here are 5 reasons why you should switch your site from only HTML to WordPress.
- Easy updating – if you don’t have a good understanding of HTML (the code used to generate web pages) and FTP (used to upload files), WordPress takes away the need to know code and use special programs. You won’t need a developer to do basic content updates anymore.
- Portability – you can update a WordPress website from a phone, tablet, computer, or any other web enabled device. There is no special software needed, so you’re not stuck using just one device for updates.
- Growth – the potential for growth is much greater with WordPress. There are always new plugins and better plugins coming along. With an HTML only site, you’ll be stuck having to develop forms and ecommerce. With WordPress, plugins make it much easier to put in things like full ecommerce systems with much less time and effort.
- Better SEO – WordPress automatically follows search engine best practices, getting your content as noticed as possible, without you needing to know too much about SEO. There are also great SEO plugins like YOAST that can help you drive even more traffic to your website.
- Community – much like with this post, you can allow comments on some posts or all posts. User feedback is a great way to engage with readers, and get them coming back.
With over over 12 years of using, installing, and developing WordPress, 366 Technology can help you get your site converted into a fully functioning, blog or CMS platform. If you need any custom development, we can help you with that too. We are a full service WordPress company.
Contact us to get a quote or for more information on how to convert your site from HTML over to WordPress.